A custom Discord bot helps manage Storybook Brawl tournaments. Players may use the following commands.
- In the
#tournament-signupDiscord channel, use the !signup bot command to share your in-game name (IGN) with the bot (this currently matches your Steam display name), like this:
- The bot will reply to confirm your registration.
- (Optional) If you would like to set your country, you can use the country command like this:
- When you finish a match, report your placement in your pod's channel with the !finish # bot command (ex.
- If you report the wrong placement, you may update it by reusing the command.
- If you wish to drop from a tournament before completing your rounds, use the !drop bot command in your current pod's channel after reporting your placement.
- If you change your mind, the TO may undo your drop before the next round is generated.